Monday, August 10, 2009

Twist of Fate!

I am still in awe over this!! Yesterday my friend and I were shopping and I ran into a teacher from another county that I used to work with about 6 years ago. We chatted and I asked about another teacher who I was friendly with, but lost touch with and she said "You are NEVER going to believe this, __ just adopted three children from Ethiopia-she just got home in late July with the children". My jaw nearly hit the floor and I was almost speechless! I shared about our adoption and we couldn't believe the coincidence!! It was so cool-we exchanged #'s and e-mail info and I can't wait to contact my friend to talk more!! Not too often you run into someone in this situation! Funny how people come in and out of your life at different times-I just love twists of fate like this!!

Lisa

1 comment:

Carla said...

What a neat story. We have someone from our agency that just brought home 3 kids in July. Is your friends name Loretta?
Carla
sweetpea31897@msn.com

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker