Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Package of Love!


A Package of love....today I sent a package of goodies (clothes, pictures, kids stuff, etc...) to our kids-not directly, but through a traveling parent! Thank you Kim!! Kim and I traveled together to Ethiopia in May and she recently passed court (Woo Hoo-so happy for them!!) and she is going to visit our kids when she travels to pick up her kids! We are so grateful for this!

We are looking forward to getting some new pictures and an update on how the kids are. I can't wait to hear about their reaction when they see the pictures from my last visit! We do get an update about every other week or so-the caretaker and I e-mail back and forth, but internet connection can be sparce in Ethiopia so you never know! Hopefully we will all be together soon....

Love,
Lisa & Dave

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker