Monday, April 27, 2009

3rd Time a Charm-Hopefully!

Tomorrow is technically our 3rd court date (January 30th, April 6th and April 28th). We are hoping and praying that the 3rd time is a charm!!! It has been a long, hard, but also an enlightening 16 months of waiting. We have learned so much about ourselves and life during this time and we have also learned to have a lot of patience! We know that we will have our children soon and this will be a distant memory. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for our court case tomorrow. We hope to be able to start a new chapter in this journey-the most exciting part-building our family!!

Love,
Lisa & Dave

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Lisa, I have a 5 and 8 yr old (10 yr old and soon to hve a 7 year old too.)

Fast foward a year from now. It's dinner time, you are tired...you spent an hour cooking, the two kids are fussing over the broken hat of an action figure both swearing with all their heart that it is theirs and that the other "traded" it for the blue hotwheel.

:) You set your dinner on the table, and they tell you, I no like this, momma. I not hungry.

smile...and remember, I waited so looonnnnnggggg for this.

Big hug~! I know how hard the waiting is. I also know, for me, how the waiting just kept preparing me.....

Hugs.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker